- What information we collect
- Personal Information
Skyview Solutions may collect personal information at certain points throughout the Website or when you choose to share it with us, such as when you check on the Website to see if we provide services in your area. Depending on the information and/or services you request, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, address, phone number, and similar information.
- Information Automatically Collected
Whenever you visit or interact with the Website, we may use a variety of technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, or other technologies to automatically tag you as a website visitor for remarketing purposes. We may collect the following information about you:
Please visit the “Your choices and opt outs” section for further information, including about Do Not Track and how to disable cookies.
Computer or Device Information. We may automatically collect IP addresses \ information regarding the device you are using when you visit the Website (i.e., mobile phone, computer or tablet).
Website Usage Information . We also collect Website usage information such as browser types, operating system, internet provider, page requests, page or product views, general actions taken on the Website, the date and time of your visit, whether you respond to an online ad, and, where applicable for mobile users, device types, device make and model, operating system, and mobile advertising identifiers.
Our Third Party Service Providers . We may use third party service providers to support our Website. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, Flash cookies, or HTML5 cookies to receive, collect, and store information.
- Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through the Website, as well as information collected offline, across other computers or devices that you may use, and from third party sources.
- Personal Information
uses your information
- Use by or for
Skyview Solutions may use your information for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Website, and to provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the Website, via email, or across other websites, mobile applications, social media or online services.
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- To use and disclose your credit/debit card information to process payments and to prevent fraud.
- To improve the content and navigability of the Website
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes.
- Use by or for Skyview Solutions
may share your information
- Service Providers: Skyview Solutions may share your information with third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us (for example, to support the functions described in the previous section), help us operate our business and the Website, or administer activities on our behalf or to help you with a technical support issue and offer their owns services to you.
- To Complete Your Request: Skyview Solutions will disclose your personal information to another company to complete your request (e.g., providing information about a service).
- Legal Matters; Safety: We may share your information with the proper authorities in response to a subpoena, legal order, or official request, or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law. We may disclose your information to protect the security of our Website, servers, network systems, and databases. We also may disclose your information as necessary, if we believe you have acted in violation of a legal document or contract related to our services, or the rights of any third party, or if we need to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets: In the future, we may sell some or all of our assets or reorganize our corporate structure. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. In the event of a sale or reorganization of our assets, including our database, customer information may be transferred.
- Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information: Skyview Solutions may use and disclose non-personal, aggregate, de-identified, or summary information regarding users of our Service. This type of information will not identify you individually. This aggregate or de-identified data may be used, for example, to improve the Service, measure and analyze Service use, improve our other products and services, and to provide more relevant advertising.
- Your choices and opt outs
- Cookies and Tracking Options
- Interest-Based Advertising Choices
To understand your choices for receiving more relevant advertising provided on the Website or across other websites and online services, please review the information below:
Even if you opt out, you still may receive advertising from us that is not customized based on your Website or usage information, or advertising from other third parties if they are not a DAA or NAI participating company.
- To learn more about such interest-based advertising, and to opt out of such collection and use for interest-based advertising by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) participating companies, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info.
- To opt out from the use of information about your online activities for interest-based advertising by Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) member companies, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
- To opt out of the use of your mobile device ID for targeted advertising, please see https://youradchoices.com/appchoices.
- On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
- You also may click on the “Ad Choice” icon on any Skyview Solutions interest-based ad that is served for more information or to opt out.
- Unsubscribing from Our Marketing Communications
We provide our customers with the opportunity to update their information or opt out of having their information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment, or delivery of a product order or servicing of your product. You may change your preferences relating to the receipt of Skyview Solutions marketing information by unsubscribing from our email communications at any time by following the instructions contained within the email.
- Cookies and Tracking Options
- How we protect information
Skyview Solutions has taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the personal information we collect from and about our Website visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
This Website is not directed toward children under 13 years of age, nor does Skyview Solutions knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not submit any personal information to Skyview Solutions .
- Contact us